Fayette County, Georgia, created in 1821 and named for the Marquis de Lafayette, takes pride in preserving and showcasing local and regional history. Join us for a walk through time!
- Old Fayette County Courthouse
- Commemorative Air Force – Dixie Wing
- WWII Heritage Days
- Fayette County Historical Society
- Holliday – Dorsey – Fife Museum
- Wine & Warbirds – Typically held in March, visit the official Peachtree City website for details
- Hops & Props – Typically held in October, visit the official Peachtree City website for details